Online Student Application
Application Deadline Date : 20th August 2017
A non-creditable application fee of Tshs 20,000.00 (For Tanzanian) or US$20 (For Foreigner) should accompany the
application and should be paid to Jordan University CollegeAccount number.
Acc No.: 015 027 752 7900 CRDB Bank
Welcome to JUCO ONLINE Application System (CONTACT 0717873646 for any technical issue)
- New Applicant, please click APPLICATION tab to create your account.
- Note that your username should be your form 4 index number.
- Make sure you use a valid email address for your registration to be valid
- Validate the account by visiting your email, there you find an email sent by JOSA. Click a validation link
- LOG IN WITH THE YOUR CREDENTIALS AND THEN FILL THE WHOLE APPLICATION FORM
- Please fill the online application form and ensure you fill correct details.
- Kindly use the provided Bank account to pay for your application fee.
- Your application wont be considered valid UNTIL you have made payment and attached all necessary documents.
- Application will be processed only if you duly fill the application and upload necessary document.
- Kindly take time to read all the necessary requirements as indicated in the REQUIREMENTS menu
- Please READ Frequently Asked Questions FAQ on the last tab for any enquiry before calling or E-mail
- DO NOT SUBMIT WITHOUT ATTACHING ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS.
MAKE SURE THAT WHEN YOU LOGIN, YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SO AS TO COMPLETE APPLICATION
- Birth Certificate
- Affidavit if any
- Passport size picture
- Form IV certificate or result slip
- Form VI certificate or result slip if any
- College Certificates if any
- Bank Payment Slip